Oh my god.
this is still my favorite thing in the whole entire world
always relevant tbh
outdoor screenings sound so fun! and omg why does sprite taste so amazing when you’re sick??
right? it’s the only time I drink it.
16. I was a freshman in college and a member of the student union films committee (I was very shy - I think I was the only first-year student on the committee at the time). The head of the committee, a really awesome senior named after a certain pulp novelist of the 1930s, invited me to his house party (!!) and it was totally magical. I danced with him briefly before he fell into a closet, scream-sang “Don’t Stop Believin’” at the top of my lungs with about 100 other people, drank some truly dangerous jungle juice, and stumbled back to my hippie dorm with friends in tow at 4am. Said head of committee is now married, and not to me. *sigh*
32. Is the public library too cheesy, too obvious an answer? I spent so much time there, especially when my mom was working toward her master’s degree. That was truly where my film education began. :’)
Oh god I’m so confused I thought this was one of those things where people tell me stuff about their lives buy clearly I didn’t read it properly and I’m sorry
1. This is going to sound terrible, but I don’t remember much about the first time I watched It Happened One Night. I do know I was in high school at the time. My multiple viewings over the years have been quite memorable though - introducing it to friends, going to outdoor screenings, etc.
26. Action movies. Lots and lots of action movies. And copious amounts of diet sprite and whining.
Destiel HS AU with punk!Cas and nerd!Dean for gabrielstuesday
(you guys really like punk!au don’t you :D)
look at this flawless freaking woman
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- I know most people who follow me are only here for the art but if anyone's curious, here we go. o/
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
flailing so hard at p&r rn